Saturday, June 6, 2009

breakfast with friends:D

This morning i was really surprise because my friends namely tin,xin yi,ya ta,and daye together with our other classmates(boys) went to our house and fetch me with my classmate's ters:)/(ters is the term we call for skooters).LOL.i'm not that ready to go out with them and so i take a bath as quick as i can so i can't keep them waiting for me:).I think i only did that for 30 mins.!!.imagine?!.taking a bath,changing clothes and what so ever stuffs, i just did it for 30 mins.LOLX.miracle.JOKE.because i was used to do that things for 1 hour and sometimes even more than an hour.see it's almost half!.:).
i dont know why my friends planned to eat breakfast outside.but i enjoyed it absolutely:).and so we ate at lay's restaurant:).one of my favorite.:P and so i ordered my favorite food there:).
and BURP.i sai.LOLx



blog end:).




here are some pictures:)
me and ry:)

daye,me and ry:)

our TERS:)with the boys.
me and him.<3
VERSION 2:)
今天上午,我真的很奇怪,因为我的朋友即沙田,新义,亚大,和我们一起大冶其他同学(男)去我们家取我与我的同学:)/(值是指我们呼吁) '米不是愿意出去与他们同在,所以我洗澡那么快,我可以,所以我不能让他们等着我.:)我想我只能这样做了30分钟.!.想象!.洗澡,换衣服,什么东西都这样,我只是做到了30 我是用来做的事情为1小时,有时甚至超过了它的将近一半!.:). 我不知道为什么我的朋友们准备
餐我喜欢它绝:).因此,我们吃在奠定的餐:).我最喜欢的.磷,所以我命令我最喜爱的食品有:).博客结束:).这里有一
些照片:)

No comments:

Post a Comment