Saturday, June 6, 2009

im loving it.xD

yes.yes.:) this is my first post here in blogger.xDD and so i admit i love it.and i just dont know why.and i hope so that this word "love" here will be forever.LOL.


YARMI CHENG,simple but cute name.right?.LOL.just kidding.
i just celebrated my 18th birthday yesterday(june 5 '09) and i admit i so love it.xD!.as in super.imagine i dont expect to be having 18 roses,candles,dances,special gifts.etc..:)
my family said it was all my sisters' plan and of course with the permission and support of my parents.:).Unfortunately, i cant post them yet cause the camera that was used is in the studio because the pictures will be developed.and so to tally my 18 birthday.i super love it.100%.


wait.let's not talk about my birthday i think i gonna share the time after my birthday.GOSH!,i absolutely TIRED.ow i guess im not the only one of course,my family also:).but imagine im wearing shoes with heels and so dance and dance and dance.i should be active in the party because obviously im the celebrant:).every visitor i should talk/entertain them.and guess what?!.i enjoyed it.

LOL.LOL.


i guess my blog now is long for you to read and for me to share.^^

until here only:).


_yarmi_



YM: yarmiloveskawaii


wretch: SECRET.xD


those are my accounts only.



:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P


这是我第一次在这里,承认我爱it.and我只是不知道我希望如此,这个词“爱”在这里将f程,

简单而可爱?.开玩.我只是庆祝我18岁生日昨日( 6月5日2009 我承认,我这么爱我不期望有18玫瑰,蜡烛舞蹈特别g")家人说这是我所有的姐妹的计划和课程的许可和支持我的父母.:).我不能把它们尚未造成相机所用的,因为在录音室的照片将如此吻合我国18 超级爱.100%.不是谈论我的生日
我想我要去份额

后的时间我b,对我猜即时不是唯一的,当然,我的家人也:).即时穿着鞋高跟鞋因此舞蹈和舞蹈和应积极参与党的即时消息,因为很明显的礼:).问者我要谈/娱乐后果会怎样呢?!.很.想我的博客现在是长期供您阅读和我分享.^^:).

_yarmi_



1 comment:

  1. I think ur name YARMI CHENG that because
    U r crazy like to eat isn't??
    hahaz...>~<
    Every meals u have finish u will said:
    YUMMIIII~~~~


    cheng@_@
    hohoho....

    Terrence Lim
    29/07/09
    02.01am

    ReplyDelete